Turn My Swag All The Way On!


The video below features a 16 year old girl named Cher Lloyd who auditioned for
the show X Factor recently.
So what drew me to this video was the fact that Cher walked out on to the stage and said she was going to sing ” Turn My Swag On by Soulja Boy” but the “Keri Hilson Version”.
'Your going to sing whatttt'?! (was all I could think)
I then prepared myself to laugh hysterically because I figured this wouldn't end well....
But to my surprise Cher killed it!
You all must check this vid out, this girl has TALENT & let's not forget to mention she's a stylista with her military blazer, ripped denim, & those fly booties <3




1 comment:

  1. she killed it!! and it's very young!!

    Kisses,love your blog,
    Joana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails