Penfield



If this year’s mild summer is any indication of the future of New York's weather forecast, I'm predicting we may have a harsh winter. The bright side of this all is that trendsetters all over the city can use this as an opportunity to stock up on cool winter gear! I am not really a big fan of bubble down coats...their bulkiness makes me depise them at times. However, when it's freezing out a leather bomber will do you no justice= (
I decided to do some reserach on outwear brands and I came across Penfield.  The classics from the brand include the Rockford Down Insulated Jacket and Kasson Parka, which both show the label’s New England heritage. My favorite from Penfield are the Down Insulated Jackets with Telfon coating exterior!
&&& aside from Penfield's outwear collection they aslo offer shirts, hats & bags.
Make sure to check out  Penfield’s official online store.



Men's coat styles from Penfield F/W 2010

woman's down coat style

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails