Inspiration!



My best friend and I at a loft party in Queens. (Shae: left Me: Right)
Being that I am an fashion editorial addict whenever I'm going out and need inspiration for an outfit I usually open a high fashion glossy for inspiration. This particular outfit was inspired by an editorial titled "High Maintenance". I was sooo in love with the puff shoulders, the hot pink booties and the combo of two different animal print is genius <3!



Here's how I recreated the look: I wore a Zara long-sleeved mini dress with a high-waisted belt. A fancy link necklace from Express and Zara leather knee-high boots.
I wanted to rock the fuschia booties (pictured above) which are from Aldo but they felt really uncomfortable so I chose to wear flats instead.
Do you guys have anything that helps inspire your outfits, if so what is?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails